Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Olympic Champion!


Well the Olympics are over. I don't know if we could have had a closer finish. Simon beat Luke in a last minute soccer game, which made it close but wasn't enough to get the win. Luke was able to get the overall win by just one point. Congrats to Luke. I posted all the pictures I took they are HERE if you want to see them. Here are the final scores.

Luke H - 11
Stephen - 10
Matt - 10
Jerrod - 10
Braden - 8
Austin - 8
Simon - 6
Pascal - 6
Luke E - 6
Ryan - 5

On top of being the Olympics last night it was also my first barbecue of 2010. I love barbecue.

We will be continuing over spring break so if you are not on holidays don't forget to come to Battalion on Tuesday. We are also hoping to get to Grand Forks for hockey with the 3739 guys on spring break. I should have more details next week.

6 comments:

Charlie said...

I also love Barbeque, what self respecting man doesn't

Ryan said...

5! Woot! :)

BarnicleBoy said...

that was an fantastic night.

kamina said...

i like the food

saladcup said...

what food waas there?

nurfball said...

bread bunns with roasted slabs of meat with tomatoe syrup, yellow slym, and ground pickels and with a side of fizzy maple syrup in a can called "pepsy"