Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hockey Night in Battalion


Alright, like I mentioned on Tuesday, next Wednesday we are heading to Grand Forks to play hockey with the guys from 3739. We will leave the church at 3:30 in the afternoon. We should be back around midnight or 12:30 at the latest, we will drop everyone off at home when we get back. There are skates there if you don't have any. Bring a stick if you have one and bring some money for supper. I need to know by Tuesday who is coming. You never know who might be there. There is a event on Facebook that you can respond to if you are on there. See you Tuesday.

10 comments:

the captain said...

Where are you guys having supper?

Danimal said...

haven't decided yet, know any good places??? lol

the captain said...

Tastie Treet?

Danimal said...

you joining us?

the captain said...

I would like to, depends what time I get away from work.

Danimal said...

Well all my guys bailed so I guess I probably won't drive there by myself. It would almost be worth it for Tastie Treat though.

Danimal said...

Actually it would totally be worth it but I'll save my gas money for a trip when some of the guys will actually come.

the captain said...

Bummer dude.

asian said...

nope.

kelnucks said...

haha they spelt mertuzzi's name wrong on the jersey! lol... isnt it mertuzzi??