Monday, January 31, 2011

Memory Progress


I love this time of year at Battalion because every week I get to come and listen to guys telling the memory verses that they have memorized. It is awesome to know that you guys are doing that and I know that you will be encouraged by it for many years. Not only that but you also have the chance to go on an awesome trip in July. Creation Fest is so fun. Lots of good times hanging out, wrestling, playing crib, laughing and enjoying the concerts with some good guys. So far we got 4 guys looking like they are going to go for it this year, here are the points.

Lukas - 86
Noah - 52
Simon - 71
Stephen - 57

Matt hasn't said any of his verses yet but I think he is saving them up to try and get the extra $100.

If any of you guys want to get some extra points and say a passage in church let me know we will arrange it.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: