Wednesday, April 21, 2010


Well for those of you who missed last night, we had a good time. I wasn't aware that Jerrod was as big a fan as he is, I guess you learn something new everyday. Even though the kitchen was under construction we managed to cook about twice as much poutine as we needed to, and burgers as well. Near the end Luke and Ryan and Phil and I were left and I realized the were chocolate chip cookies still so we had a go at them to. One week left before we break for summer. Man the year went by fast.

Next week we are off to the Gospel Mission to help out there. I am told we will be putting on a nacho night so we will be preparing, serving and hanging out there. We are leaving the church at 6:30, and we should be back about 8:45. Make sure you wear shoes, NO SANDALS, and there are no cell phones allowed in the kitchen there so leave that at home to. See you there!

No comments: