Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Creation 2010


I was checking out the Creation website this morning and noticed that they have added some more artists on there since the last time I looked. Check it out if you haven't looked in a while. I can't wait for this summer this is going to be awesome.

On a related note, get memorizing!!! Just for an update here are the points for the guys who have started. Remember even though you think you have a long time to do it if you keep putting it off it won't happen.

Matt - 111
Simon - 83
Nick - 72
Noah - 52
Lukas E - 45
Austin - 25
Dan - 11
Stephen - 3

If you don't see your name here then get at it. Also I am going to put a challenge out there for you guys. I doubt yu will read this before tonight so we will do it for next week.

Next week, I am going to have a prize for anyone who has more verses ready than I do! I can tell you that I will have some verses so 1 won't cut it. See you all tonight!!!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

The guy in the picture has sweet shades....
Jus sayin