Monday, July 27, 2009

It's a Beautiful Thing!!!!



I will have more pictures later but here are a few of the best ones. Just to give you an idea of how much fun Matt and I had at Creation. We left Kelowna on Tuesday afternoon and drove to meet up with the guys in Grand Forks. Wednesday morning after a minor passport incident we were off to Washington. We arrived Wednesday afternoon in time to get setup and head over to see Hawk Nelson and Skillet kick off the week. Skillet turned out to be the stand out concert of the week. It was a great show. Anyway I compiled a list of reasons why it was a beautiful trip. I am sure I will miss something but Matt can chime in with more. I will try to post some more pictures to when I get a chance. So anyway, reasons for you all to do the memory work next year in no particular order.

1. 16 concerts in 3 days
2. Hawaiian Punch
3. $10 CD's
4. Red Robin's
5. Free Hugs
6. Mosh Pits
7. Suicide Frisbee
8. Bacon
9. Mosh Pit Girlfriends
10. Uncontrollable Laughter

2 comments:

Matt said...

This trip is worth memorizing the whole Bible! I think it was one of the best road-concert trips of my life. This is not just because of the concerts but the fact me making new friends and fellowshipping together! The Battalion 3739 are really cool guys. Its an amazing experience with a full packed schedule of concerts, speakers and hanging out... and don't forget the loads of food we got to eat! Theres so many stories that theres to share that i will definitely go over with Dan! I think the trip was life changing and should be a definite consideration for the years to come! All this is not exaggerated and worth memorizing 200 points. And mosh girlfriend do work... they've hooked up with me on FB and wanna come to Canada.. HAHA

the captain said...

So glad that you guys could make the trip with us. Can't wait until next year!