Monday, October 27, 2008

BC Lions Trip

Wow, what a weekend. I definitely enjoyed this years trip more than I did last year. Even though there was no football game to play we still had a good time. The Lions kept the game close, to build some excitement I guess, until sometime during the third quarter. All of a sudden the were more touchdowns than I can remember. Nothing like a good 3 touchdown rout of Toronto.

I thought it was great getting to hear from the players a little bit after the game. Definitely cool, hopefully next year we will get to meet Cam Wake or Wally.

Also very cool to run out onto the field in BC Place even if it was only for a very short time. Time enough to get a picture as you can see.

Well tomorrow is Tuesday already so that is crazy, I haven't recovered from the weekend yet. Don't miss out on tomorrow night. Luke has got a bible study for us and we have an event planned that I think you guys will like. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Bush Man said...

Bob and I were sitting around talking about the weekend and some of the best quotes that we heard. A couple of our favorites were "Is the water free here", "Do you have to pay for jam", "Lets put down our weapons and just use our fists" We still laugh every time we talk about them, anybody else have any good ones?

Anonymous said...

hahaha..... well.... sometimes jam does cost money... i loved that trip!! thanks for taking us Leaders!!

quote "They're all noobs!"