Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Waterfall

Ok since Luke was asking Phil and I finally got ourselves together to pick a day to go to Mission Creek Waterfall. Mark down Saturday August 23rd on your calendars. We will be meeting at Phil's house at 1:00pm and going from there. We plan to be back in Kelowna around supper time for a hotdog roast and hang out in Phil's back yard for a while. As per usual if you need more info or whatever call me or Phil. If you don't have my phone number then ask someone who does because I am not going to post it here. This should be a good time, hopefully you guys can all make it.

Hey Bent, you should clean up your cabin in a hurry that saturday and get your butt up to Kelowna for the weekend.

4 comments:

Bush Man said...

Make sure you have shoes for walking, we need to walk down the hill and possibly in the creek to get there, so be prepared for that. I havn't heard that any of you guys are coming yet so let us know.

Anonymous said...

wel me and jerrod are coming, and ryyan, and someother freinds of mine
but im not inviting everyone this time, u have to do something too,,hahaha

Bush Man said...

I have a few guys that I am talking to about coming with, so we all do that a we will have a good size crowd there, I am deciding if I should set up the hottub at my place for after, Any comments on that?

Anonymous said...

ok, so i got ryan, craig and dakota to come, aslo simon is coming, and maybe matt and jerrod, those are all the ppl i know, but we will have an aweosme time tomorrow!