Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Creation Fest

Well I just read on the Battalion 3739 site that there are only 107 days until Creation Fest 2008. That means that you need to get on those verses. I know everyone loves Switchfoot, so just so you know they WILL be at Creation Fest this year. They will be joined by Thousand Foot Krutch, Toby Mac, Hawk Nelson, Leeland, Kutless, Pillar, Sanctus Real, Newsboys, Skillet, and ..... sorry there is no way I am going to list them all. If that doesn't get you excited to come on this trip then I don't know what will. Check out the "Creation Fest" link on the right there you can find out much more information and the complete list and schedule of all the bands and speakers who will be on the main stage and the fringe stage for the whole weekend. I am stoked for this, I hope I have some one to go with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been to Creationfest the last four years and it is amazing! You will not want to miss it!

DirtRider said...

is it in the united states of america???

then i cant

well i cant antyway cuz i didnt do any versus yet
it sux but o well...